Duration: 2 days
Training day: July 1-2 9am-5pm
Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI Training
Power BI is a suite of business analytics tools that deliver insights throughout your organization. Connect to hundreds of data sources, simplify data prep, and drive ad hoc analysis. Produce beautiful reports, and then publish them for your organization to consume on the web and across mobile devices. Everyone can create personalized dashboards with a unique, 360-degree view of their business. In addition, scale across the enterprise, with governance and security built-in.
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications – particularly Excel.
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentation, discussion and practical exercise.
At the end of this course, the student must be capable on the following skillsets
- Connecting and shaping data using Query Editor
- Creating a Data Model by connecting tables with BI relationship tools.
- Creating DAX, Measures and Calculated Columns for Data Analytics
- Create Dynamic Dashboards using Power BI Visuals
Quotation is available upon request.