This PHP Advanced Training course is designed to teach the
intermediate PHP developer the higher level concepts, including a detailed
introduction to object-oriented programming. The candidates will be able to use
advanced language and web development methodologies to creating more
advanced web-based PHP and mobile backend applications. This class provides the
candidates with the skills and knowledge required to advance to modern PHP
enterprise grade Frameworks development.
This course will be conducted with interactive lectures,
demonstration, discussion and practical exercises.
- Review PHP and MySQL I fundamentals
- Learn some important PHP language concepts
- Configuring PHP
- Understand and Use Regular Expressions
- Learn to code PHP in object-oriented way
- Discuss the PHP web and database concepts.
- Build web application using one of the popular PHP Framework
Target Audience: For PHP developers looking to advance your skills, this is a
continuation of PHP and MySQL I
Pre-requisite: PHP and MySQL I
- Learn to develop your own website with PHP Framework.
- Opportunity to advance your career as web developer.
- Developers can build responsive web applications that are user- friendly using the latest PHP principles.
- PHP Syntax Review
- Data Types
- Precedence and Definitions
- Selection and Iteration
- PHP Language Concept
- Setting Up a Development Environment
- PHP.INI Settings
- Regular Expressions
- Server Communication
- HTTP Headers
- Output Buffering
- Browser Caching
- PHP object-oriented Programming
- Relational Databases
- SQL and MySQL
- Connecting PHP and MySQL
- Critical Aspects of Building PHP Applications.
- Donwloading and seting up Laravel
- Running your first Laravel application
- Working with controller