This course provides an introduction
to HTML5 and CSS3 focused on developing well-
structured website. On this course student will be able to
learn the principles, standards and coding components to
develop and style webpages and user interfaces.
This course will be conducted with
interactive lectures, demonstration, discussion and more
Upon completion of this program, participants should be
able to :
- Create and run a Web application
- Describe the new features of HTML5, and create and style HTML5 pages.
- Create HTML5 forms by using different input types, and validate user input by using HTML5 attribute.
- Create responsive website.
Duration: 24 hrs
Pre-requisite: knowledge on basic computer operations
Target Audience: aspiring web developers, intended for
- Anyone who is interested in making web-based
application and who is interested in learning all web
programming languages, he should learn the abc of
- HTML5 and CSS3 because they are the one that
makes the base and foundation of any language.
- You will be able to fine-tune your site’s blogspot or
even your whole theme.
- You can build your own landing pages.
- You could work more effectively with digital
designers and developers.
- You’ll have more confidence, and might end up in an entirely new career.
- Creating Your First HTML5 Webpage
- Understanding the HTML5 You Wrote
- Working with Paragraphs and Text
- Defining the Structure of Your Document
- Working with Figures and Images
- Working with Lists
- Creating Tables
- Creating Forms, iFrames, Audio, Video
- Form Validation and Other Future HTML5 Form Enhancements
- Understanding Cascading Style Sheets
- CSS3 Font and Text Properties
- CSS3 Color and Background Properties
- CSS3 List and Table Properties
- CSS3 Box Properties
- Working with CSS3 Fonts
- Working with the HTML5 Canvas
- Working with SVG in HTML5
- Intro to Bootstrap: Creating responsive website
- Publishing your Site