programming logic, define and use variables, perform looping and branching,
capture and validate user input, events, store data and create well-structured
application. Participants in this course will also get to know and use some of the
This course will be conducted with interactive lectures,
demonstration, discussion and more practical exercises.
- Learn how to set form validation.
- Enhance the user experience by adding animations to an HTML5 page.
Duration: 24 hrs.
Pre-requisite: HTML5 and CSS3
This course is intended for students who have background
knowledge in HTML and CSS. Developers who have more than 5 years
programming experience may find portion of this training are fundamental in nature
when presenting syntax associated with certain programming task. For aspiring web
- Create your own interactive and dynamic website.
- Participant will be able to create user-friendly online forms.
- Be a front-end web developer.
- Types and Objects
- Using the browser console
- Programming Logic
- Decision Control Structures and Repetition Control Structures
- Declare and Manipulate Arrays
- Utilizing built-in functions
- User-defined function
- Date and Time
- Display Date
- Display Time
- Document Object Model
- Accessing DOM
- Changing DOM
- Creating DOM
- Smarter Form
- How to Access and Manipulate Forms
- How to Validate Form Entries
- Event Handling
- Handling Onload
- Handling Onclick
- Handling ondblclick
- Handling Key Events